Alnet Solarblock Architectural Grade Shade Cloth
Architectural Commercial Shadecloth is primarily designed for use on Shade Sails and Tension Structures in both domestic, residential and commercial applications. It is equally suited for use on pergolas, privacy screens, exterior blinds, ground covers, sandpit covers, pool leaf covers and caravan annex awnings.
Solarblock is an industry leading knitted HDPE shadecloth made to exacting quality standards by Alnet, a manufacturer with a proven 30 year track record in Australia. Solarblock is the right choice for all your lightweight shade solutions where you need versatility with performance.
- 3m wide (folded)
- Up to 98.7% UV Protection
- Fabric Weight – 200gsm
- Manufactured from UV Stabilised HDPE using a knitted construction
- Combination of Heavy Duty Monofilament thread and Tape construction
- Physically Stronger then Standard, Domestic and Horticultural Shadecloth and is designed for use where maximum strength and sun protection is required
- Heat Set stentoring process which is an extra step during the manufacture process designed to reduce fabric shrinkage and make the fabric more stable and easy to work with.
- 12-Year Manufacturers Warranty against UV Breakdown (Conditions Apply)
Azure Blue (95.6% UV, 88.9% Shade)
Burnt Orange (95.6% UV, 90.5% Shade)
Dove Blue (94.3% UV, 91.6% Shade)
Fern Green (95% UV, 92.2% Shade)
Kalahari Sands (94.7% UV, 87% Shade)
Navy Blue (98.7% UV, 87% Shade)
Night Sky (Black) (98.2% UV, 97.9% Shade)
Savannah Gold (96.7% UV, 95.5% Shade)
Sonic Silver (90.7% UV, 91.1% Shade)
Slate Grey (95.8% UV, 94.8% Shade)
Available in Cut Length or 50m Roll