Ricky Richards Cool Shade Commercial Architectural Grade Shade Cloth
Architectural Commercial Shadecloth is primarily designed for use on Shade Sails and Tension Structures in both domestic, residential and commercial applications. It is equally suited for use on pergolas, privacy screens, exterior blinds, ground covers, sandpit covers, pool leaf covers and caravan annex awnings.
Coolshade is a knitted multi-purpose shade fabric designed for use in schools, playgrounds, childcare, residential or commercial applications. When it comes to choosing the ideal colour to compliment your project, Coolshade comes in a wide range of on-trend colours created and chosen to suit today’s modern range of exterior settings.
- 3.7m wide (unfolded)
- Up to 95% UV Protection
- Fabric Weight – 325gsm
- Manufactured from UV Stabilised HDPE using a knitted construction
- Combination of Heavy Duty Monofilament thread and Tape construction
- Physically Stronger then Standard, Domestic and Horticultural Shadecloth and is designed for use where maximum strength and sun protection is required
- Heat Set stentoring process which is an extra step during the manufacture process designed to reduce fabric shrinkage and make the fabric more stable and easy to work with.
- 10-Year Manufacturers Warranty against UV Breakdown (Conditions Apply)
Aqua Blue (91.1% UV, 86% Shade)
Black (93.1% UV, 93.8% Shade)
Dark Charcoal (95% UV, 94.9% Shade)
Dark Green (92.7% UV, 91.8% Shade)
Desert Sand (91.1% UV, 82.3% Shade)
Ivory (91.7% UV, 71.8% Shade)
Navy (92.5% UV, 89.3% Shade)
Purple (88.7% UV, 79.9% Shade)
Red (91.7% UV, 71.8% Shade)
Silver (92.5% UV, 89.3% Shade)
Terracotta (90.8% UV, 80.7% Shade)
Yellow (84.2% UV, 84.7% Shade)
Available in Cut Length or 50m Roll